Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Virgos and Astrology

Below is just for fun info about virgos and my commentary on how it relates to me.. but for serious astrology business -- the best monthly forecasts are here

my friend gave me a card she had today that describes virgos -- interesting -- but more interesting with my commentary.. lol.

VIRGO (THE VIRGIN) AUG 24-23
*BITCHY -- only when i don't get my way
*IRRITABLE-- only when i'm sick
*FUSSY--again when i'm sick
*ANAL RETENTIVE -- not so much
*INDECISIVE - always
*DOGMATIC -- i try not to be
*ECCENTRIC -- i suppose you could say so
*OVER CRITICAL -- yesss! sorry, but i can't help it
*AMBITIOUS -- yup, who has 2 BA's, soon to be 2 master's and a phd on the way -- and a book in 5 yrs
*PEDANTIC-- yes, yes, yes
*ALWAYS RESTLESS -- sit next to me during and lecture and you'll see.
*COMPLAINING -- only when other ppl are wrong or i don't get my way
*DEMANDING -- very.
*ALWAYS WORRYING -- yes, that's why i have insomnia
*OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE -- in my own little ways
*SHREWD -- i'd say i have sharp intelligence
*ANTI-SOCIAL -- not really
*INTOLERANT OF CRITICISM -- a little, but i'm working on it..
*ARGUMENTATIVE -- only when i know i'm right
*VAIN -- yes, but in a attractive, irresistible way
*PERFECTIONIST -- yes, even i will never get things as perfect as i'd like
.....AND SEXY AS HELL. --- that's what i hear.

LIKES:
MAKING LISTS -- not so much, i get daunted by their lengthiness
ANALYZING RELATIONSHIPS -- all the tiiime, i need to stop.
BEING PERFECT -- of course.

DISLIKES:
TOPS LEFT OFF THE TOOTHPASTE -- yes, i dislike this a little.
UNATTRACTIVE FOOTWAR -- omg, how did they know, this is one of my biggest pet peeves! Tim Gunn has much work to do in IV/SB surrounding areas.
PEOPLE WHO ARE LESS PERFECT THAN THEM -- hmm.. not really

WHO ARE WE COMPATIBLE WITH?
BEST WITH: SCORPIO -- I *heart* my scorpios in my life!
FAIR WITH: LIBRA -- yeah, i guess.
DIFFICULT WITH: ARIES -- don't know too many aries..

1 comment:

@laura_luna said...

YAY welcome to blogspot..
I'm soo excited..p.s. yes all those things are true about Virgos